How to Convert DVD to 3GP?
Free DVD Ripper Ultimate is an all-inclusive DVD converter to rip DVD to video in any format for portable media players. It can also help you to backup DVD to hard drive and convert DVD to audio/device format without quality loss. A wide range of video and audio parameters are upon your settings for specific use. High disc and format compatibility is also provided. Download this DVD to 3GP converter and follow the step-by-step tutorial to finish your DVD to 3GP conversion.
1. Insert the DVD disc to your drive (or you can insert a DVD image to your virtual drive), click "Load DVD" or "Load DVD Folder" to load the available titles of the disc.
2. Check the listed titles
and choose chapter & audio track/subtitle
to rip. If required, you can disable the audio/subtitle ripping
and deinterlace the video. A preview
window with snapshot function is provided.
3. Specify the output folder.
Choose output format (In the "Copy
as" menu, choose "Video - To 3GP")
and output quality (select a preset from "Presets"
dropdown list). Click "Start" and
wait until the ripping is complete.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- DVD to Devices: Convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to iPhone, DVD to Apple TV, DVD to PSP, DVD to Blackberry
- DVD to Video: DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to 3GP, DVD to FLV, DVD to SWF, DVD to MOV, DVD to RM
- DVD to Audio: DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA, DVD to OGG, DVD to WAV, DVD to AAC, DVD to M4A, DVD to FLAC, DVD to MP2