How to Convert DVD to WMV?
Free DVD Ripper Ultimate is a very easy and powerful program that facilitates copying the content of a DVD to a hard disc drive. With this freeware, you can convert videos on DVDs to many video/audio/device formats to backup and enjoy DVD content. The well-configured presets are provided for quality adjustment. Download this DVD to WMV converter and follow the step-by-step tutorial to finish your DVD to WMV conversion.
1. Insert the DVD disc
to your drive (or you can insert a DVD image to your virtual
drive), click "Load DVD" or "Load
DVD Folder" to load the available titles of the
2. Check the listed titles
and choose chapter & audio track/subtitle
to rip. If required, you can disable the audio/subtitle ripping
and deinterlace the video. A preview
window with snapshot function is provided.
3. Specify the output folder.
Choose output format (In the "Copy
as" menu, choose "Video - To WMV")
and output quality (select a preset from "Presets"
dropdown list). Click "Start" and
wait until the ripping is complete.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- DVD to Devices: Convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to iPhone, DVD to Apple TV, DVD to PSP, DVD to Blackberry
- DVD to Video: DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to 3GP, DVD to FLV, DVD to SWF, DVD to MOV, DVD to RM
- DVD to Audio: DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA, DVD to OGG, DVD to WAV, DVD to AAC, DVD to M4A, DVD to FLAC, DVD to MP2