How to Convert DVD to WAV?
Fast and easy-to-use, Free DVD Ripper Ultimate is capable of converting DVD files to video formats, as well as audio formats for various mobile devices. With its big buttons and straightforward interface, your DVD files will be converted in just a few minutes. Download this DVD to WAV converter and follow the step-by-step tutorial to finish your DVD to WAV conversion.
1. Insert the DVD disc
to your drive (or you can insert a DVD image to your virtual
drive), click "Load DVD" or "Load
DVD Folder" to load the available titles of the
2. Check the listed titles
and choose chapter & audio track/subtitle
to rip. If required, you can disable the audio/subtitle ripping
and deinterlace the video. A preview
window with snapshot function is provided.
3. Specify the output folder.
Choose output format (In the "Copy
as" menu, choose "Audio - To WAV")
and output quality (select a preset from "Presets"
dropdown list). Click "Start" and
wait until the ripping is complete.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- DVD to Devices: Convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to iPhone, DVD to Apple TV, DVD to PSP, DVD to Blackberry
- DVD to Video: DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to 3GP, DVD to FLV, DVD to SWF, DVD to MOV, DVD to RM
- DVD to Audio: DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA, DVD to OGG, DVD to WAV, DVD to AAC, DVD to M4A, DVD to FLAC, DVD to MP2