How to Convert DVD to MP3?
Want to extract audio from DVD disc to MP3 files which can be played in any MP3 Player? Free DVD Ripper Ultimate is a simple but fast solution to extract sound from DVDs. It allows you to extract beautiful background music or opening/ending theme from your DVD video file and save them as MP3 files. Download this DVD to MP3 converter and follow the step-by-step tutorial to finish your DVD to MP3 conversion.
1. Insert the DVD disc
to your drive (or you can insert a DVD image to your virtual
drive), click "Load DVD" or "Load
DVD Folder" to load the available titles of the
2. Check the listed titles
and choose chapter & audio track/subtitle
to rip. If required, you can disable the audio/subtitle ripping
and deinterlace the video. A preview
window with snapshot function is provided.
3. Specify the output folder.
Choose output format (In the "Copy
as" menu, choose "Audio - To MP3")
and output quality (select a preset from "Presets"
dropdown list). Click "Start" and
wait until the ripping is complete.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- DVD to Devices: Convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to iPhone, DVD to Apple TV, DVD to PSP, DVD to Blackberry
- DVD to Video: DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to 3GP, DVD to FLV, DVD to SWF, DVD to MOV, DVD to RM
- DVD to Audio: DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA, DVD to OGG, DVD to WAV, DVD to AAC, DVD to M4A, DVD to FLAC, DVD to MP2