How to Convert DVD to iPad?
Remarkable with its amazing speed and quality, Free DVD Ripper Ultimate rips/converts DVDs to audio/video/device formats. Its well-defined presets empower you to customize video size, video quality, audio quality and channels. It is able to batch convert files and is compatible with various DVD types. Download this DVD to iPad converter and follow the step-by-step tutorial to finish your DVD to iPad conversion.
1. Insert the DVD disc
to your drive (or you can insert a DVD image to your virtual
drive), click "Load DVD" or "Load
DVD Folder" to load the available titles of the
2. Check the listed titles and choose chapter & audio track/subtitle to rip. If required, you can disable the audio/subtitle ripping and deinterlace the video. A preview window with snapshot function is provided.
3. Specify the output folder.
Choose output format (In the "Copy
as" menu, choose "Devices - To iPad")
and output quality (select a preset from "Presets"
dropdown list). Click "Start" and
wait until the ripping is complete.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does It Work in Detail
- DVD to Devices: Convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to iPhone, DVD to Apple TV, DVD to PSP, DVD to Blackberry
- DVD to Video: DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to 3GP, DVD to FLV, DVD to SWF, DVD to MOV, DVD to RM
- DVD to Audio: DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA, DVD to OGG, DVD to WAV, DVD to AAC, DVD to M4A, DVD to FLAC, DVD to MP2